The company is a subsidiary of „Rollmann & Partner Fashion Management GmbH" – an enterprise with nearly 100 years of history in garment production.
the company gradually expanded its activity to become today one of the largest clothing producers in Europe.
The atmosphere of trust and cooperation between the management and the employees, as well as the excellent communication with the clients, have made the company over the decades a reliable and preferred partner of the European fashion industry.
Mission and vision
We founded PIRIN-TEX with the aim of offering our clients an optimal solution for the production of high-quality garments. This begins with the development of products and collections and goes further via creating samples to bulk production. To guarantee highest quality standards while keeping our lead times as short as possible, we work constantly on improving our employees' qualifications and optimising the manufacturing and logistics processes. Thanks to the trust, loyalty and cooperation of our employees, clients and partners, we manage to continuously enhance the scope of our operations and create products that are competitive in the global market. Therefore, we invest each year in the modernisation of our technologies and in the improvement of our work environment.
Our objective is to continuously develop our production and keep pace with the newest requirements of the international markets, while at the same time reducing the carbon footprint of our activities. Therefore, we have set ourselves ambitious goals that are embedded in our everyday work:
- - to be garment producer №1 in Europe
- - to be one of the drivers of innovations and technological progress in our sector
- - to turn Industry 4.0 into reality in our production
- - to provide good labour conditions and long-term perspectives for our young specialists
- - to protect the nature, our employees and our clients from any harmful impacts resulting from our activities
Our highly qualified employees are our most valuable asset. In full dedication and close cooperation with our customers, they realise even the hardest tasks in the development of serial garment production. Engineers in different technical areas together with experienced production technicians and operators assure the high quality and competitiveness of our products. Our purchase, product management and customer service specialists are in close contact with our customers and suppliers.
Thanks to all of them, we have developed a broad set of competencies which we offer to our clients according to their individual needs:
- Pattern making
- Development of prototypes
- Production of salesman samples
Industrialization of collections
- - Technical specifications
- - Bills of materials
- Material purchase and management
- Flexible production lines
- Washing & Dyeing
- Full traceability of the production history of every single piece
- Made-to-measure production of men's and women's wear